No Man’s Sky is a Beautiful Space Adventure Game
No Man’s Sky is a very crisp looking Science-Fiction Space Adventure game. It’s driven by a procedurally generated universe so everywhere you see, you can go. The world(s) are seamless so you can fly to and from wherever you want, exploring the sights and sounds of the universe. Don’t think it’s all fun and games though, you’re on your own out there, so you’ll have to fend for yourself if you find yourself in trouble.
Some of the highlights of the game directly from the Hello Games Website:
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment.
- PARALLEL UNIVERSES Choose to share your discoveries with other players, or not. You will never see another player, but you could make your mark on their worlds as well as your own.
Check out the E3 Trailer for No Man’s Sky Below
What do you think of this game? It brings me back to an old NES classic called Space Voyager and I’m really excited for this game to come out. Space is awesome, and this game has a LOT of space!